Dog Training

A forum for DIY, cars, pets and all things related to home life
DocDoesFarming

Dog Training

Post by DocDoesFarming »

gonbechan wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:12 pm
A little like Japanese dentists.. make their money by chinese water torture methods.
I fucking knew it, I thought it was strange that my wife had to visit the dentist multiple times just to replace her tooth. I'm not looking forward to my future visits to dentists, my teeth are pretty mangled up from over brushing.

21 years is pretty good for a cat! Sorry to hear she passed though :( At least she was at home and not stressed out in the vets, my old cat Tabby had to be put down and it was the most devastating thing I've experienced thinking about it. Held her in my arms as they injected her.
Do you have any suggestions for pet insurance? we have 3 cats and 2 dogs and 2 tortoises (have a feeling those two will out live us) so I'm sure the monthly fees will be quite high.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

gonbechan
Founder
Founder

Dog Training

Post by gonbechan »

kaku.com is always a good place to start when looking for something.
https://hoken.kakaku.com/insurance/pet/ ... _s_823_777

Sadly when Japan finally got pet insurance, our cat was too old already.
I doubt you will get insurance for the tortoises lol, but I reckon they are pretty healthy animals anyway.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Dog Training

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Thanks for the insurance link, think we'll get both of ours signed up after the new year. Do you reckon they take tanuki ? Perhaps we could disguise him as a dog :lol: