Smoke-free Zone

Shoot the breeze, chew the fat or whatever you fancy
Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Smoke-free Zone

Post by Zasso Nouka » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:23 am

I like the idea of organic VG but Heather's prices are truly eye watering.

gonbechan
Founder
Founder

Post by gonbechan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 am

Compared to paying for ciggies for 2 heavy smokers, the cost is minimal.
For the both of us for 100ml, which lasts over a month, we pay, including shipping, 5000yen.
Not sure how much over a month because the month is almost over and we still have just less than half of our first order left.
We were smoking about 3 packs a day between the 2 of us, so it cost us about 1300~1500 a day for fags.

Senor Gonbe is really enjoying the vaping and does it with relish. Me I just hit the vape a couple of times when I feel the need for a cig.
Slowly it seems the time between hits is getting longer, so I am guessing I will not continue once I am weaned.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:08 am

I guess when compared to the cost of fags like that it isn't so expensive and it is pleasantly surprising how little liquid is used up in a vapouriser.

You can understand why tobacco companies aren't keen on vapourisers at all, they've no desire to see their enormous profits stripped away. The iQos 'ciggies' are the same price as normal ones, so that preserves Philip Morris's profits quite nicely. I wonder what the mindset is in someone that runs a company whose product is designed to addict it's customers to a harmful and potentially lethal product ?