Tohoku to Osaka, Oz, Hokkaido and Tohoku

Have somewhere you'd recommend to other members ? Or somewhere you really enjoyed and want to share.
CYEK

Tohoku to Osaka, Oz, Hokkaido and Tohoku

Post by CYEK »

Another car event this time in Osaka so heading down around the 10th for (Osaka Auto Messe Feb 12,13,14th) followed by a trip to oz for a month and then up to Hokkaido (Asahikawa) and maybe Wakanai before heading back to Tohoku. Any members in Hokkaido?

xxxxtom

Re: Tohoku to Osaka, Oz, Hokkaido and Tohoku

Post by xxxxtom »

I'll have to go to a few car shows in Japan ,it should be interesting. Great car culture. I've got an 1966 Holden not sure whether it's worth trying to bring it to Japan or whether it to hard to register, any info? Where in oz are you going? I'll be in Sydney mid Feb for 7- 10 days then brizzy for a week then Auckland for 2 weeks and straight back to Japan after one of my sons 21 st birthday party , I'll be paying .

CYEK

Re: Tohoku to Osaka, Oz, Hokkaido and Tohoku

Post by CYEK »

tom, Bringing a car over is doable but not easy especially if you want to drive it permanently on the road. easy option is a carnet but 1 year max although you can go to korea and back again to get a second year. covering north to south and east but no west in oz. will send you my details so we can catch up. check when the next fukuoka custom car show is on. normally every 2 years.