Some serious zannen

A forum for all things cooking, food or snack related
Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Some serious zannen

Post by Zasso Nouka »

I'm sure we've all been tempted at one time or another by some attractive pictures on the packaging of a product only to be disappointed upon opening the pack to find the reality falling far short of what was promised. Well allow me to present something that takes that to a whole new level.

Who wouldn't be tempted by the rich chocolate waffle lovingly dipped in a rich creamy topping, the perfect remedy for the midnight munchies or maybe something to offer to guests when they come to visit. Well all I can say is that I'm glad we didn't offer them to any guests as the waffles inside really do not bear any resemblance to the picture on the pack. Brace yourselves

That is so not what I was imagining from the outside, it was crunchy rather than soft and yielding like a normal waffle and there wasn't even a hint of cream in the topping. It was more like a crispy icing sugar than rich velvety cream. Be warned folks.

One final side by side picture so you can see the true horror for yourselves.

gonbechan
Founder
Founder

Re: Some serious zannen

Post by gonbechan »

THat is just sad.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Some serious zannen

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Didn't stop me eating them but really wasn't the sumptuous treat promised on the front of the pack