A forum for all things cooking, food or snack related
Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Summertime stamina

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Tora wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:25 am
I’d be the one to suffer from sleepy wifey’s bad attitude all day long!
I'll admit that plan does have its drawbacks and isn't guaranteed to succeed
Tora wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:25 am
It’s not only her voice or other noise but the vibrations she and my sweet, lovely daughter make as they stomp around the house. “Grace” is not their middle name....
Moldex ear plugs are pretty good, I used to use them when I had to go into our data centres back in the UK and they eliminate most noise. Each case is different but you can buy a small amount to try out and if they work get a bigger box, Mrs Nouka isn't very light on her feet and I can't hear her when she's walking around with the plugs in.

DocDoesFarming

Summertime stamina

Post by DocDoesFarming »

Dakara mixed with 1ltr of water is the best ratio I think and because it's cheaper than the other energy type drinks I down those quite a lot.
Also zero calories jelly I eat like there is no tomorrow, seems to help perk me up, but when it's stupidly hot I take a nap although I hate doing it because of the headaches after and it was something I never did during the day back home.
I write a load of bollocks, don't take me seriously.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Summertime stamina

Post by Zasso Nouka »

DocDoesFarming wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:05 am
Dakara mixed with 1ltr of water is the best ratio I think and because it's cheaper than the other energy type drinks I down those quite a lot.
Is that a powder or ready made liquid drink ?
DocDoesFarming wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:05 am
Also zero calories jelly I eat like there is no tomorrow, seems to help perk me up, but when it's stupidly hot I take a nap although I hate doing it because of the headaches after and it was something I never did during the day back home.
We freeze the zero calorie fruit/conyaku jellies and they really help when it's roasting outside. We recently got a kakigoriki that can make Taiwan style kakigori and have been freezing all sorts of fruit to run through it.

DocDoesFarming

Summertime stamina

Post by DocDoesFarming »

I never thought about freezing the jelly before, i'll have to try that now.
The Dakara is the stuff in the can, something about the powdered type drinks just doesn't taste right to me.
I write a load of bollocks, don't take me seriously.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Summertime stamina

Post by Zasso Nouka »

DocDoesFarming wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:44 pm
The Dakara is the stuff in the can, something about the powdered type drinks just doesn't taste right to me.
Might be the sweeteners and flavourings some of them use to cover up the saltiness.