Interesting Properties in Japan

A place for cheap properties in the countryside
gonbechan
Founder
Founder

Re: Interesting Properties in Japan

Postby gonbechan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:24 am

i thought the same about the wallpaper.. Money does not impart one with automatically good taste, I suppose.

The pool though, that would take a week of cleaning and conditioning, or need a complete water change and clean. Hard to say which would cost more.

LeeB

Postby LeeB » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:59 pm

And now for something different in Japan: a mansion that doesn't own all the land in the property.

First one of these things that I've seen in Japan. I've seen houses with owned land and then a parcel of land - usually rented farm land that often comes with the house on a long term lease, but so far this is the first mansion.

These types of properties are common in Hawaii and are still found with many condo's there. Some of them have the ability to convert the leased land into owned land at a future date based on the current market value. Others don't.

(In Kahala, Oahu, Hawaii on the beach there is a famous building that has a very short lease left and no ability to convert. The lease rent is thousands a month and the value of the apartments plummeted from the millions to around the $100,000 area when a court case resulted in the ability of the owners of the land to terminated the leases as structured in the original documents.)

When I owned my place in Oahu I was given the 'opportunity' to purchase the land 'under' my unit, but instead sold it rather than being stuck with another loan for 30 years. After I sold the place I've never checked to see how much the price of the condo went up..........)

Anyway here is the mansion:

https://myhome.nifty.com/chuko/mansion/ ... _90358720/

And if you look under the property details you can see the information. The lease rent fee is included in the 管理費:

土地権利: 一部賃借権(普)、借地期間残存28年10ヶ月、借地権割合60%

管理費に含む

90358720_0001.jpg
90358720_0001.jpg (84.15 KiB) Viewed 26 times

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Zasso Nouka » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:58 am

Nice view of Mount Fuji from the apartment.

Return to “Cheap Inaka Properties”