Might have found the one

A place for properties in the countryside
dayunbao

Might have found the one

Post by dayunbao »

I found a nice house that seems to be in good condition for just shy of 5 million yen. It's in a small town on the coast of Chiba. The train station is about a 20 minute walk away, although I'd probably never walk there but ride a bike instead. I'd most likely need to get a car, though. It actually has a yard, too! The listing mentions a 355 square foot garden, but I didn't see a garden in the pictures on the listing. When I looked at the house on Google street view I saw a garden at the edge of the property, right next to the road. The lot behind the house is empty (no house), too, at least as of the filming of the Google street view. Given that the house is kind of in the middle of nowhere, hopefully that lot will stay empty. Now I just need to figure out how I'd support myself...lol.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Might have found the one

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Congratulations, hopefully this will work out for you. Chiba is a fairly pleasant place to live and coastal areas have a fairly mild winter compared to some other parts, hopefully the sea breeze would temper the summer heat.

NTT will install a pretty fast fibre if you can work remotely and if not the train station sounds fairly close.

Best of luck :thumbup:

dayunbao

Post by dayunbao »

Zasso Nouka wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:37 am
Congratulations, hopefully this will work out for you. Chiba is a fairly pleasant place to live and coastal areas have a fairly mild winter compared to some other parts, hopefully the sea breeze would temper the summer heat.

NTT will install a pretty fast fibre if you can work remotely and if not the train station sounds fairly close.

Best of luck :thumbup:
Thanks! Good to know about the fast fiber. That is a concern. My girlfriend is even starting to accept the idea, which is nice.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Awesome, that should make things a bit easier.