Hi to everyone from Tokyo

Please introduce yourself
Nuff

Post by Nuff »

Hello all!

I've been growing through the wealth of knowledge on this forum. I've found it through one of you gents who pinged me on reddit.

Currently looking for a place in Inaka as I'm tired of the life in Tokyo while spending most of the past year in my tiny shoebox apartment.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Hi Nuff,

Welcome to Japan Simple Life, thank you for taking the time to sign up with us, we really do appreciate that
Nuff wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:06 pm
I've found it through one of you gents who pinged me on reddit.
Not sure who sent you this way but if it was Felix, that's me :D
Nuff wrote:
Currently looking for a place in Inaka as I'm tired of the life in Tokyo while spending most of the past year in my tiny shoebox apartment.
There are a great many opportunities out here in the countryside that I'm sure you'll be able to find something that suits you. Whether you want a house with a bit more space or something with a garden and room to grow some food for yourself, whatever the case we can probably find something to suit your needs.

Nuff

Post by Nuff »

Zasso Nouka wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:35 pm
Hi Nuff,

Welcome to Japan Simple Life, thank you for taking the time to sign up with us, we really do appreciate that
Nuff wrote:
I've found it through one of you gents who pinged me on reddit.
Not sure who sent you this way but if it was Felix, that's me :D
Nuff wrote:
There are a great many opportunities out here in the countryside that I'm sure you'll be able to find something that suits you. Whether you want a house with a bit more space or something with a garden and room to grow some food for yourself, whatever the case we can probably find something to suit your needs.
It seems it was you, Felix the farmer.

And yes, this are some of the activities that I've in mind, but time will tell how it all works out :)