Hello from Fukuoka!

Please introduce yourself
titch

Hello from Fukuoka!

Post by titch »

Hi, I've lived in Fukuoka since 2011. I love the city but I'm interested in moving further away from it and finding someone place out in the countryside to do up and make my own.

I've spent some time driving and riding around Kyushu and there are so many lovely places. Also, I hope I can share a bit of my knowledge about hardware, electronics, programming and solar systems.

gonbechan
Founder
Founder

Re: Hello from Fukuoka!

Post by gonbechan »

Welcome! I look forward to learning all you have to share.

Great to have you at JSL

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Hello from Fukuoka!

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Welcome to Japan Simple Life Titch and thank you very much for taking the time to sign up, we really do appreciate it.

Sadly I haven't spent nearly enough time in Kyushu but what little time I've been there has been lovely. Quite a bit more relaxed than over here in Kanto.

I for one would like to hear how you get one finding a place to call your own, are you looking to restore a kominka or build something new and am always interested in learning about solar projects. Currently our house is heated by a solar system on the roof. I reckon it's something that will become more and more accepted in the future.

Anyway enough rambling so let me extend the warmest of welcomes to Japan Simple Life and hope you enjoy your stay here.