Hi everyone!2

Please introduce yourself
Chuck2

Hi everyone!2

Post by Chuck2 »

Hi I am the former user named Chuck. Now Chuck2.

Forgot my password and couldn't sign back in. Sorry about the mewaku.

starting_the_dream

Hi everyone!2

Post by starting_the_dream »

Hi Chuck2!

I replied to your previous post under Chuck before opening this post. Just wanted to say that I also live in Hiroshima, near Miyoshi. Great to have another member in the area!

Chuck2

Hi everyone!2

Post by Chuck2 »

starting_the_dream wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:02 pm
Hi Chuck2!

I replied to your previous post under Chuck before opening this post. Just wanted to say that I also live in Hiroshima, near Miyoshi. Great to have another member in the area!
Hey that's cool. I'm right near Miyoshi too. Miyoshi is my go to shopping town. Are you farming?

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Hi everyone!2

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Hi Chuck,

Do you still have access to the email account you signed up with for your first account ? If so I can send you a password reset.

Chuck2

Hi everyone!2

Post by Chuck2 »

I do, I was able to get an email sent to me about password reset but when I was on the japansimplelife page and clicked submit I would get a error page.

starting_the_dream

Hi everyone!2

We spend a lot of time in Miyoshi as well. Funny that we haven't run into each other yet. It's not that big of a town!

We're not farmers, just weekend gardeners. We moved up here because we wanted a place to raise the family with space for the kids to run around.

Chuck2

Hi everyone!2

Post by Chuck2 »

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't meet either. Must be these masks making us look all Japanese. Miyoshi is a good town for that. My kids love the park by the winery. Where you originally from? How long you been in Miyoshi? We are actually in Sera but pretty much Miyoshi territory.

starting_the_dream

Hi everyone!2

We love that park as well! Lots of good equipment. I'm originally from America, Iowa to be exact. Pretty rural upbringing that I swore I would never revisit, only to realize that it's a great place to raise a family! So here we are. We're technically in Akitakata-shi. We've been up here for 3 years, 12 years in Hiroshima City before that.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Hi everyone!2

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Chuck2 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:25 pm
I do, I was able to get an email sent to me about password reset but when I was on the japansimplelife page and clicked submit I would get a error page.
Which account do you prefer to keep ? If you want the old one I can do a manual password reset and send it out to your email address or if you prefer this one I can disable the old one but keep the posts. Let me know which you prefer.

Chuck2

Hi everyone!2

Post by Chuck2 »

Zasso Nouka wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:19 am
Chuck2 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:25 pm
Which account do you prefer to keep ? If you want the old one I can do a manual password reset and send it out to your email address or if you prefer this one I can disable the old one but keep the posts. Let me know which you prefer.
Disabling the old account seems like the easier way, please do that, sorry about the trouble.