Yay or nay to black plastic mulch?

Finding land, working a small plot or anything else countryside related
Tora

Post by Tora »

MatsueMadness wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:37 am
Shit I have to pay an arm and a leg for and install completely throughout the fucking house. Well, at least I know it isn't rotten and mold infested if I do it myself
Sometimes peace of mind is worth the price!
I’ve lost a lot of sleep thinking, planning and wondering what the heck that random sound I just heard means….

I bought that corrugated polycarbonate in the interior wall paneling section of the local Konan Pro. I’ll look for a link when I get time. You could probably use that to replace plastic or paper on old sliding doors to make them extra insulting. They wouldn’t be original but they would probably look good.

Tora

Post by Tora »

Zasso Nouka wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:01 am
Tora wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:07 am
Sorry for the double link but the pics weren’t showing up when I just linked to them with the share image button. Does it take a while for them to show up?
I've fixed it for you. You post one image at a time and the link must end in .jpg/.jpeg or something similar
Thank you and sorry for my digital ineptitude.

I think I get it. I thought I was posting 3 pics in a folder. I’ll do it for each pic next time. Should the photos show up in the ‘preview’?or does it take a while? All I saw was a box with “Image” inside of it.

Tora

Post by Tora »

DocDoesFarming wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:06 am
Damn those look pretty awesome. Nice work.
Thanks. It’s not fancy carpentry but it works. Just takes time, effort, concentration and well timed adult beverages now and then.

DocDoesFarming

Post by DocDoesFarming »

Tora wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:55 am
DocDoesFarming wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:06 am
Damn those look pretty awesome. Nice work.
Thanks. It’s not fancy carpentry but it works. Just takes time, effort, concentration and well timed adult beverages now and then.
Adult beverages go well with every task that needs to be done, unless you're a doctor.
I write a load of bollocks, don't take me seriously.