Hello from Tochigi!

Please introduce yourself
Wolfsong013

Re: Hello from Tochigi!

Post by Wolfsong013 »

gonbechan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:05 pm
I love spicy food and it seems you have a gorgeous collection of hot produce!

Senor Gonbe is not such a fan of hot spices as he says the exit plan bothers him more than the consumption of. lol
So I am always trying new hot sauces when I can get my hands on them and have often thought about making my own.

Welcome to JSL it is wonderful to have you here.
Thank you! I'm glad to join the community. If you ever need and peppers, just let me know around August and I'll happily send some.

I'm just a hobbiest farmer, so I'm hoping to learn a lot from you all.

donguri

Post by donguri »

Wow! What a glorious array of chiles!

I live in the mountains of northeast Aichi, where my husband andI own/operate a restaurant/bar in a rehabbed kominka. I'm just getting started with gardening and hope to grown some chiles in the future. Would love to sample your peppers when harvest comes around and add some fresh spice to our Tex Mex dishes.

Welcome aboard!

Wolfsong013

Post by Wolfsong013 »

donguri wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:13 pm
Wow! What a glorious array of chiles!

I live in the mountains of northeast Aichi, where my husband andI own/operate a restaurant/bar in a rehabbed kominka. I'm just getting started with gardening and hope to grown some chiles in the future. Would love to sample your peppers when harvest comes around and add some fresh spice to our Tex Mex dishes.

Welcome aboard!
Sure thing! I have to limit production this year (moving residences from June) but I'll still have enough to share!

If I'm ever in Aichi, I want to go to your bar! I'm always looking for spicy dishes to eat!