pet tax

A forum for DIY, cars, pets and all things related to home life
gonbechan
Founder
Founder

pet tax

Post by gonbechan »

Post your pet tax here.. whether they be cats, dogs, friendly huntsman spiders, geckos, or whatever..
pay the tax.. we wanna see your loverlies.

Mine are twats who try to occupy the same space as much as possible...

sometimes a tad inappropriately

get a room already..

DocDoesFarming

pet tax

Post by DocDoesFarming »

Very cute

Here's 3 of the 5 we have.

Akira is pretty much my cat, likes to lick my face, usually after he's cleaned his own bum.

Same with Sukekiyo minus the licking (Currently on my lap now) and usually wants me to pick him up and cuddle him.

Our newest cat Kenshiro is turning into a bit of a blob now.
I write a load of bollocks, don't take me seriously.

Savot

pet tax

Post by Savot »

We have two pets. The one of the right is Ivan the Terrible. Vlad the Impaler is on the left.

gonbechan
Founder
Founder

pet tax

Post by gonbechan »

They're all absolutely gorgeous...
@DocDoesFarming all your boys are boys!!
For me.. my 2 twats .. Mr. Mao and Ziggy... (Ziggy is a girl) .. but Mr. Mao is the first time for me to have a male cat.
And good god.. they're almost as bad as husbands.. constantly wanting cuddles and attention and food...
Ziggy is a typical aloof ladybrat... who will swing by for a kiss and a cuddle on her own terms... or sit on the cat tower by the door of the pc room and demand 'door tax' as anyone goes by.. could be a kiss as easily as pounce or a neko punch...
Your new cat is not only chonky.. he is an impressively large boned cat.. or thats a teeny tiny chair. lol

Ivan and Vlad Look like the most adorable adventure duo ever. You need to write books about them. or graphic novels.

DocDoesFarming

pet tax

Post by DocDoesFarming »

I have 3 of them fighting over who gets to sit on my lap in the evening, get's a bit mental at times.
Fucking hell from now on no more male cats, even with their ball's removed 3 out of the 4 still spraying all over the place.
Savot wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:22 pm
We have two pets. The one of the right is Ivan the Terrible. Vlad the Impaler is on the left.

The one on the right looks quite dangerous. Never seen a toddler with a gold head before.
I write a load of bollocks, don't take me seriously.

edmundedgar

pet tax

Post by edmundedgar »

UeNSaVOr

pet tax

Post by UeNSaVOr »

All so cute! None of mine to post yet. The property we're hopefully buying (I should know by the end of this month), apparently has two neighborhood cats that run around. One was a sweet, though a bit skittish, little thing. I haven't seen the other. I hope they survive the winter alright. Apparently the former owner occasionally pops over to drop off food and other neighbors feed them.